Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Global Enterprise

Just received in the mail today: Amigurumi



The editor got in touch with me last fall and asked if they could feature some of my amigurumi in their upcoming book. I was honoured! I got a copy of the book today, which reminded me of the French magazine that also featured my amigurumi back in April 2007.


More pictures at my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/t0fugurl

I still can't believe the power of the internet to connect people from an ocean away. It's amazing! Other than these editors from the UK and France, I have buyers from Malaysia, Spain and the USA, just to name a few. I wonder how people find out about my etsy site to begin with. I barely advertise or promote my store; the most I do is probably by word of mouth. But really, how did this suddenly become a global enterprise, if I could call it such. I'm ecstatic about this whole thing! :-D

Since I have such a vast worldly audience now, I've posted new items in my store. Please take a moment to check it out: http://t0fugurl.etsy.com/. :)

No comments: