Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Feather Headbands!

I was sick all of last week and was in bed the whole time. It didn't feel good at all. I hadn't been that sick for a long time. The doctor said it was bronchitis caused by a bacterial infection. I had a fever for 4 days and lost my voice some time in between too. The good thing was that I recovered just in time to go to Got Craft! This craft fair was smaller than I expected though... but I'm probably unfairly comparing it to Portobello West which is massive!

Check out these beautiful feather headbands I got from the fair:


Patricia makes them and she uses real pheasant feathers that she gets from factories whose by-products are feathers. She makes doubly sure that the birds aren't being killed just for the feathers. You can check out her other headbands at thugfairydesigns.com :)

No comments: